我超喜欢我的新枕头噢!!! 非常非常的舒服neh!!
Haha. I've just bought a new pillow yesterday! SO so so excited about it.. and it is very comfortable! Ladies, do remember hoh, beauty sleep begins with a good pillows and a good mattress. Mattress I can't afford, so I get a new pillow first norh. This morning almost can't wake up. TOO COMFY!! just don't wan to wake up >.<
I was so excited about it yesterday that I keep share this piece of news to friends around me. LOL. well.. They are like sian diao lor... So unsupportive. =/ HAHAHA.. previously was using the seahorse's pillow.. for a year plus le. It's comfy too.. but too tall. sometimes when i woke up, will get a neckache. I JUST LOVE MY PILLOW NOW. Was hugging it whole nite b4 i go to bed ytd. =D
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments on "我的新枕头"
Post a Comment