Friday, May 14, 2010

小病一场


哈哈! 昨天早上起来觉得头昏昏沉沉的, 喉咙也觉得干渴
就决定不上班了 赶快SMS SILVIA 告假一天
sms 完就倒下去再睡了

醒来后 还是得去看医生拿MC
就跟医生说我喉咙痛
结果他开了药给我吃 给了我一天的MC (好想他给我两天的病假!!)

anyway, it's just a small matter. Altho my throat is still feeling itchy but I can feel it's recovering. =) Most importantly, i get my rest yesterday! Something that i need badly!! lol recently just keep feeling sleepy and tired at home and at work. Coffee doesnt help le. Tat's y... >.< i think a good rest should be suffice.

I think I need a long break.. wanna go for a trip.. but i have no time to find out the air fares and accommodation. >.< Hope i wont end up just resting at home ! >.<

Anyway, Now is May le.. worried for him lei.. Dunno how's his revision going on. Just want him to know I'm there to support! 要加油喔! LOL. Can't really help him much other than offer him a sweet talk ^^

我想你 *wink*

0 comments on "小病一场"

Post a Comment

 

下雨天日记 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez