Saturday, June 13, 2009

Coffee Breaks


Yum yum.. it's middle of the night, 3am. Just finished mapling at 2am and don't feel like sleeping yet. Hmm I guess 某某人 gonna worry me for sleeping so late now when he is reading this..
having a cup of coffee now.. dun worry, it's just a cup of very very light coffee. =) wont make me cant sleep de. =)

I think it feels really good to take a break after whole day long. No mapling. No nagging (someone is away). Nothing to think about and just relax. have a cup of coffee.

I'm thinking about mapling right now. I'm pretty regrets to help mags to train while he is away. lol. Just feel tat it is very tiring and no freedom? =/ I'm no longer a chiongster bah.. haha.. just dun wan to be so "no life"..

Most importantly, 某某人called. and I can't accompany him. I can't really multitask. =) I'm sure I miss out a lot from him during tat call. =) but definitely can tell his disappointment. I bet 某某人sure felt being cheated when he login and 没人理他。hahaha.. summore hoh.. being 70% ignored by 某某人,sure disappointed le. =P

Altho we didnt chat much tonight while its a exciting night~, lol before he goes to bed. I took 5mins break from maple training, and send him an sms. A sincere appologise. =) It mus have been hard on him tonight.. if I'm him and being ignore like det.. sure sad si le =P really glad that he replied my sms =) so scared he mai reply sia.

I was thinking to cancel off tml training and take a good break and rest well. =) but too bad.. i can't. Shouldn't have promise sexy to train sia. Sigh.. Haha hopefully wat happen tonight wont happen again. =)

It's a blessing to have 某某人 beside me *wink*

0 comments on "Coffee Breaks"

Post a Comment

 

下雨天日记 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez