Haha, I'm in exciting mode today. Dunnoe why sia. Early morning wake up quite emo de, bcoz last nite din sleep well. woke up few times in the night. Arggh.. but I'm not tired at all now.. in fact.. quite excited summore. :D
haha excited coz I just finish sms-ing with him. =P and i told him i have nice song to share with him.. it took me 30 mins to find that song. lol. I dunno the title of the song, but i have it in my ipod. =x it's a song by Jay chou in one of his concert..
Here's the link.. =P <斗牛> 周杰伦,The One 演唱会
*hope you all enjoy it* cause i myself pretty like it.. altho i dun realli know he sing simi. Hahaha.. u all know la.. Jay chou style mah~ =P
If any one found the link to download the mp3 plz share yi xia hoh... =D
Today, i realize im a little into 某某人's charm. I say so because he is all over me today!
1. when i drink water, i remember he say must slowly drink so tat body can absorb the water.. woots =P
2. Then, when I was playing maple until sleepy le.. I remember he say banana help to recover sugar level in the body and u will feel sleepy le.. lolol .. n i almost wanted to get myself some bananas.. haha.. dunno has he took his banana today oredi.. xD
3. I was like digging his sms, and i juz realize.. my inbox is full of his msg.. xD lol kind of make me miss him more sia. =x so i drop him an sms to make stay awake when doing a.math =P (haha.. it's an excuse nah.. i know la.. lolol.. juz feel like text him =p)
4. This is the most farnee de liao, i dunno y.. i juz keep having a smile on the face when i login his Dk today. =) Imagine, 有个傻瓜自己对着电脑笑,lol.. tat's wat my housemate describe me juz now. xD lololol .. tat's because 某某人influence me so much until everytime i think of him, is juz happiness and laughters.
SO... conclusion, i guess he is someone important in my life right now. =) I hope i bring him all the sweet and happiness too. =) Hope he stay happy and cheerful every day every moment =)
希望某某人和我一样,想起我的时候,脸上是充满笑容的 *wink*
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments on "Sharing~"
Post a Comment