Friday, June 26, 2009

The new born waitress..


It has been 3 days working in a restaurant, and I'm very happy today! =D i mean last nite (woots! its over 12 now) A lot people come visit me today! =D First visit by Alex, Andy, and KJ.. they dropped by for dinner after their work >.< so touching!! .. Then Mel, Daniel, Yan, and MK lol purposely come to visit and disturb me ... haha... last but not least, my sis and YJ came for late dinner and pick me up to go home together .. you both are so great!! I don't need to travel home alone today... Haha, it's realli glad to see friends visit lol.. =D too bad.. i tot my boss gonna give u guys 10% discount.. but apparently he didn't.. I supposed it is kind of a busy day.. (woots, i mean ytd).. lol.. don't really have time to speak to you all much..=/ Dunno why today there are a lot of customer.. and dunno why I was at the pantry making drinks most of the time.. lolol.. i guess it's fated..

In the past 2 days, things were not that good.. lol.. I "sort of" made a lot of mistakes.. especially in the first day.. cant remember so many things la.. =x lol .. and really relieved that I'm allow to use 2 hand to hold the tray when serving dishes.. lol .. the plates and bowl are really heavy.. there are few times where i almost break some glasses.. hahaha.. coz the trays are very slippery.. *wonder will my salary deducted if i break some glasses or bowl or plates..* havent really try before.. but hopefully it wont happen.. then i also always mix up the table number ... lol.. and that 某某人 keep laugh at me summore lor.. >.< lol .. but its ok.. juz need some time to remember the table number well.. hahaha.. and not forgetting the pork/beef too..

Lol, everyday before i go to work, sort of get use to receive some confident booster from 某某人 . lol .. reminding me a lot of things.. =) he wanna make sure I will not make similar mistakes again and again.. haha.. lol anyway, I'm still new there.. more things to learn and also more things to beware of.. =/ It's very sweet of him to give some mental support everyday to make sure you are fine and alright.. =) anyway, it just feel so good to have him beside to share everyday sweet and bitter.. He is just the guy who laughs and make you laugh too =D

虽然我的STM还挺严重的, 可是你说过的话我都会牢牢的记得。谢谢你,一直在我身边支持着我哦!只希望你每天也过的开开心心的!

0 comments on "The new born waitress.."

Post a Comment

 

下雨天日记 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez