Monday, June 22, 2009

Updates


Whiew! It has been a tiring week.. busy hanging out with friends until hardly blogging. Haha, actually main reason is that I was a little lazy.. every time when I'm about to blog, suddenly mental block (woots) and then I stopped. Hahaha...

Well.. Wish Melissa a happy sweet 18th birthday!! Welcome to the S18 group!! xD haha.. hope you have enjoy yourself in the past few days!! Hope you like our presents hoh..Poor Natalie n me shop few days to find it de. last nite the K-sessions is HOT!! lol looking forward to go more K session like det .. well.. the 走音part is not tat bad i supposed. hahaha.. we all having a good time shouting and dancing.. lol.. tat's what SING K is all about!!

Haha, after so many day out.. my wallet oso getting a bigger hole le. hen broke neh!! lol So.. taking up a part time job as waitress.. in a restaurant... somewhere in Central Region~ (haha.. I shall not mention too much la.. later 某某人come visit me >.< ) Gonna start working on coming Tues le.. xD hopefully its a good start!!

Gosh.. its getting late! I need to wake up early tomoro morning! Woots! tat's all for now!

0 comments on "Updates"

Post a Comment

 

下雨天日记 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez